Thursday, January 15, 2009

any other day

had my weekly swim at Keppel Club...just 16 laps (junwei is on 20 laps)..feels good. weather getting just bit colder...pool water is cold even at 10am..

went to Domes cafe @ Dempsey to pick up something from a banker...

Jun & I decided to go makan nasi padang at Kim Seng Road but I decided last minute to have pig trotters at the hawker centre instead...very unhealthy but shiok...hehe...

it was 12.20pm just ahead of lunch crowd...put my food tray on a 4 seater table & went back to get the second bowl of pig trotters for Jun. had a minor tiff with the young girl mid-twenties on the next table...went like this (this is our table...I am sitting here, my food is here...I was sitting here before you...when I put down my food (tray) you said nothing...you just put down & went off so fast...) whatever...anyway solution - there was an empty table 10 feet away so I moved my food over no point expense my mood on this unproductive thing (you don't own the food centre, my friend) --- in my mind she placed nothing on the next table...and you cannot reserve the next (2nd) table for 4 when you have 4pax and already occupy 1 table of 4 especially when the hawker centre is getting crowded...

anyway had a real enjoyable lunch (sinful things usually enjoyable hehe) get back do some work and later may go gym before my evening engagement....

No comments: